Last updated: April 17th, 2016
Hoping to build a pretty comprehensive Lucid Dreaming resource list in one place. Probably won’t list every product or book available, but would like to include some of the best resources available. Open to suggestions. Do you have a resource that you feel should be included? If so, please contact us. Many of the resources listed below are suggestions from the Lucid Dreaming community.
There is an endless supply of LD books on amazon, but here are some of my favorites.
- Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming by Stephen LaBerge
- Lucid Dreaming: Gateway to the Inner Self by Robert Waggoner
- Are You Dreaming?: Exploring Lucid Dreams: A Comprehensive Guide by Daniel Love
- A Field Guide to Lucid Dreaming: Mastering the Art of Oneironautics by Dylan Tuccillo, Jared Zeizel & Thomas Peisel.
- Lucid Immersion Guidebook: A Holistic Blueprint For Lucid Dreaming by Ryan Hurd
- Dreaming Lucid Magazine
- Dream Views (Forum)
- Dream Studies Portal
- Reddit: Lucid dreaming subreddit
- Tara Brach (Meditation)
- World of Lucid Dreaming
- Lucid Dreaming Fast Track HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! This is a great home-study program by lucid dream expert Rebecca Turner. Packed full of useful information, techniques and tools.
- Alaska Bear Sleep Mask A tool often used, but also overlooked by many lucid dreamers. This one is hypoallergenic. Great for those with sensitive skin.
- Lucidimine A smart supplement with Galantamine and Alpha-GPC and CDP-Choline.
- Mindfold Sleep Mask This mask has cutouts that create a hollow space for your eyes.
- Mugwort Mugwort is used by many to enhance the dream experience, making dreams much more vivid, creative, and easier to recall.
- The Pilot’s Pen, Night Writer Designed for anyone who needs to write or take notes in dark or low light conditions. Just know that the LED light is pretty bright when not directly on your paper.
- REM Dreamer Lucid Dreaming Induction Device A sleeping device that detects when you enter REM stage of sleep.
- Remee Lucid Dreaming Sleep Mask
- “Shake-N-Wake” Personal Alarm Clock Silent Vibrating Alarm that won’t disturb others.