Below is a list of what we think are 5 must read books for lucid dreamers. There are plenty of resources online, but these books are packed with academic research, techniques, and real world examples of lucid dreaming. I haven’t read every book on lucid dreaming, but I think this is a good start.
- Exploring the World of Lucid Dreamingby Stephen LaBerge
- Lucid Dreaming: Gateway to the Inner Self by Robert Waggoner
- Are You Dreaming?: Exploring Lucid Dreams: A Comprehensive Guide< by Daniel Love
- A Field Guide to Lucid Dreaming: Mastering the Art of Oneironautics< by Dylan Tuccillo, Jared Zeizel & Thomas Peisel.
- Lucid Immersion Guidebook: A Holistic Blueprint For Lucid Dreaming by Ryan Hurd